A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By swilson
#57858 It is very possible. There are threads talking about esp to esp. Basically one is a server and the other is the client. One host an AP and the other connects to it. The beauty is you don't need the Arduino at all unless you just want to use it.
By joem
#58028 good day sir! how will i configure the esp8266 to be ap and a station? can you guide me pls. i am new to this things. how will i establish communication between them without using internet. i am planning to have a push button controller that will control a led strip via wifi. big thanks sir!
By eduperez
joem wrote:good day sir! how will i configure the esp8266 to be ap and a station? can you guide me pls. i am new to this things. how will i establish communication between them without using internet. i am planning to have a push button controller that will control a led strip via wifi. big thanks sir!

There is lots of documentation available to answer your questions.