A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By QuickFix
#65984 @knchris:
Have you tried ap_open (not sure if that's the correct option)?
Code: Select allset ap_open 1

In the worst case you'll have to reset to default settings and re-enter everything.
Code: Select allreset factory

@martin_g:
I'm having a little problem connecting over a serial console.
When I connect and reset the ESP, I'm getting all the correct info displayed.
But to get a command-prompt (so I can enter and execute commands), I need to reset the flow-control.

Maybe it's just a problem with the used board (a Witty Cloud board), so I'll try it using other boards as well.
I'm not yet able to compile the sources on Windows myself (yet), so I'm using the current binaries on GitHub.
I thought I'll mention it here, since it cost me a couple of hours to figure that out (and might help others). ;)

Anyway: great project which is working perfectly; thanks for that! :D
By Mauricio V
#66630 Thank you for sharing you work! The features you have implemented on it would be useful in many applications.

Just a note to tell about a problem I had at first when trying to flash the binaries I got from the GitHub repository.

On my ESP-07 the binaries derived from the SDK 2.0 seemed to provide activity on the device according to the blinks on the "blue status led". However there was no data on the serial console and "MyAp" didn't showed up.

So I decided to try the binaries derived from the SDK 1.5.4 getting the same result.

Then, to check my setup including the USB/terminal/PC I loaded a working Arduino sketch into the ESP, which worked right away providing the expected data on the serial terminal.

With this confirmed, I tried once more the SDK 2.0 binaries, and voilà: the wonderful WiFi Repeater worked since then.

Could it be a residual data/configuration on any memory/register that needed to be cleared?

Again, thank you! It is a really nice work.