A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By We_Are
#61440 Hello everyone,

I'm new on the forum and to esp8266 world. I'm familiar with arduino world and C coding but unfortunately... that's all.

I'm here because I'm sure that with these little, easily-hidable modules, I would automated a simple electric heater. My idea is to simply build a web-administered thermostat.

Few days ago I found this project : https://harizanov.com/wiki/wiki-home/th ... tat-board/ and it's exactly what I want to do.
I already have all the hardware but it's impossible for me to found how to compile this genius software. :roll:

Does someone knows how to generates these .bin files on windows ? Thanks ;)

PS : For the hardware, I've got the D1 mini with relay module and a DS18B20.
By We_Are
#61834 Hi!

I work on the subject and I found how to generate the code on Windows, but it's doesn't work... I follow these great instructions : viewtopic.php?f=9&t=820&

I get the Wifi_relay project browsing the GitHub history and try to generate the code but there are too many bugs found in the code to be well done...

Does I have no choice to generate these files on Linux ?

Does someone eventually had the tree compiled files for this wifi_relay_board :
- 0x00000.bin
- 0x40000.bin
- webpages.espfs

Thanks !