A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By btidey
#63628 I have quite a bit of LightwaveRF home automation kit (UK); light dimmers, power sockets etc. It works well and can also be controlled by Amazon Alexa.

Previously I have added extra pieces using Arduino Mega devices and Particle Core devices using some libraries I have written to transmit and receive LightwaveRF protocol messages over 433MHz using low cost 433MHz modules.

As I am now using ESP devices for most new work then I wanted to try these libraries on ESP units, particularly as the wifi capability potentially opens up significant extra capability.

The LWRx library works and therefore allows the ESP12 units to emulate LightwaveRF target devices and be controlled by the rest of the LightwaveRF infrastructure.

The LWTx library is still under investigation as there is dependency on hardware timers.

Libraries are at https://github.com/roberttidey/LightwaveRF
By btidey
#63677 The libraries have been updated to support transmission of LightwaveRF commands using ESP8266 and a 433MHz tx module.

The TX library is using timer0 to provide timing.