A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By autom8dhome
#66884 I made a simple but challenging game using a Wemos D1 mini. Here's a link to how I made it. I tried to make the instructions as detailed as possible, but let me know if you have any questions about it.

All you have to do is get the wand from one end of the wire to the other. It has an OLED that displays the best time, and also your current time while the game is being played. It automatically detects when the wand is brought back to the start and makes it to the end, and buzzes, using a speaker, when the wire is touched. When you get to the end, it saves the time to SPIFFS.

This is a fairly simple but fun project. Building the actual game took me about 45 minutes. Probably another hour for wiring everything together, and about 2 hours for coding. I included a bunch of pictures, along with schematics, and commented code in case anyone else wants to build one. I also think it would be a good reference for anyone wanting to know how to hook up an OLED, a speaker, use an interrupt, or write a config file to SPIFFS.

Again, if anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to post here or on my site.