A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By rudy
#69867 I had an OLED 128x64 display and I wanted to see what I could do with it. I found that it fit nicely in a small box that I have. The lithium battery fit nicely in the bottom along with a battery charger. I fit some button switches that I had for a user input. I added a MMA8452 accelerometer that I expect to use for orientation of the text on the display. I have a motor/vibrator that I plan to include in the package. I decided to use a ESP-07 since it was a little smaller than a ESP-12. I would have liked the larger memory of the ESP-12 but I doubt it will be a real problem. I have a 2mm spaced connector on the for programming and maybe external connections if I had an application that needed it.

I have space in the bottom for a second battery if needed although I doubt I would. Or I can fill that space with more stuff but at this point I don't know what else I might want.

As far as applications I have thought as a remote control for ESP power control modules around the house. Or as an email notifier and reader that I could use at work. I don't have a phone that I can use for that purpose. I probably would start with a MQTT notify and display device. This project was about making something small with available parts. I know making a custom board would allow it to be smaller.

What kind of applications could you see for this package?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.