A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By rudy
#73578 I'm looking forward to trying it. Over a year ago I saw your videos on the configuration screens and I really liked what you had done.
By anotherjoe
rudy wrote:I'm looking forward to trying it. Over a year ago I saw your videos on the configuration screens and I really liked what you had done.

Please let me know how you go getting this successfully building. So far this code has been maintained with Eclipse Neon with the arduino-eclipse-plugin from here: https://github.com/Sloeber/arduino-eclipse-plugin.

I've added a list of library dependencies to the README.md to hopefully help with getting things referenced correctly.
By rudy
#73592 I added some of the dependencies that you listed. Some I had but I still had issues so I loaded the ones from the links you provided. I get further but I am stuck right now, but I will get into that after the the following.

I tried to include https://github.com/jjssoftware/Cryptosuite as a library but for some reason Arduino didn't feel it was a library and didn't seem to want to use it. Even after unzipping it in my library directory and then restarting the Arduino IDE it still gave an error when I compiled. I then copied the two files Sha1.h and Sha1.cpp into the ESP8266TOTP library and then the Shaw1 files were found and I got a little further.

I now am having a problem with
Code: Select allNtp.cpp:36: error: 'setSyncProvider' was not declared in this scope
  setSyncProvider(getNtpTime);

I guessed that it was a problem with the Time library. I deleted the one I had, included the zip version that you have listed, restarted Arduino, and still get the same error. I think I did everything right when I tried to replace it. I'm not sure how much time I still have tonight to check into it, other commitments.

I watched some more of the videos you have and I now see more of what this code does. You must have put a LOT of time into this. Thank you for making this available.