A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By miky_boy
#73894 Hi guys,

I started to make my first IoT project using the Wemos D1 Mini Devboard and i sucessfull connected the temperature sensor DS18S20 and send data to emoncms server. This project was programmed with the Arduino IDE software.

But now i started to make other project but with the ESP12E using AT commands and i'm goind crazy with the emoncms connection. I made several tests but none was sucessed so if anyone can help me i will very appreciate.

So the problem is that i allways receive the HTTP/1.1 408 Request Time-out after sent the data to emoncms. I read a lot and this problem is because probably i don't close the header data... but i tried several combinations and also used the same data format used bu the first project... but no sucess. This is the code:

CIPSTART="TCP","80.243.190.58",80
AT+CIPSEND=194
GET /input/post.json?node=2&apikey=0d58b11111e7b0d3406a134bd75daa15&json={Temperatura_Sensor_Suite:22.22,Humidade_Sensor_Suite:33.33} HTTP/1.1\r\nHost: emoncms.org\r\nConnection: close\r\n\r\n

I send this commands using serial port and Termite software, but i already tested with Putty and Realterm but the problem still persists.

Thanks in advice,
Regards