A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By andrew500w
voyager wrote:How does the Cam ask to connect?
Just displaying it on its own display?
Please show the Wireshark traffic.

Yes, just displaying it on its own display

The first capture file is the camera (green) and the android (orange), the secon one is the camera (green) and the ESP8266 (violet)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By voyager
#11993 I can get a Panasonic WiFi Cam for testing. Will try to connect to it with the ESP and return to this
disscusion.
I could get into contact with a Weatherstation with USB and WiFi. This part talks UDP and only needs the Product ID and Vendor ID. After that i can remote control it. The commands were sniffed with a WiFi sniffer and a mbed MCU board as hardware.
By andrew500w
voyager wrote:I can get a Panasonic WiFi Cam for testing. Will try to connect to it with the ESP and return to this
disscusion.
I could get into contact with a Weatherstation with USB and WiFi. This part talks UDP and only needs the Product ID and Vendor ID. After that i can remote control it. The commands were sniffed with a WiFi sniffer and a mbed MCU board as hardware.

ok, we stay waiting for your news
By andrew500w
voyager wrote:I can get a Panasonic WiFi Cam for testing. Will try to connect to it with the ESP and return to this
disscusion.

Hi voyager,

Do you have any news?