A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By helloWorld
villTech wrote:i have an esp8266 inside my frsky rx module (started with hlk-wifi-m03 / rm04) so i can control my gopro camera from my TX while flying in my quadcopter. i just did that for a test. not really useful. ;) ;) ;)

but my esp8266 gopro intervalometer is useful to me. :D :D :D

Hello villTech,

I'm trying to control my gopro's camera settings, particularly the shooting intervals mode. I would like to take a picture every second. I know how to connect to the gopro's wifi, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to control it.

Any help would be much appreciated!
By erniberni
#33253 Hi,
very interesting project - I had the same idea when I was just playing around with my Sony DSC-HX90V.
This camera doesn't have any electrical input for a remote shutter. The camera only can be controlled with a Smartphone App, like Sony PlayMemories.
I found an app with documented source code for timelapse. I am not familiar with Android apps but maybe her is someone reading who is and could have a look at the source of the project. The app is also using the sdk.
https://github.com/ThibaudM/timelapse-sony
It would be great to have a ESP size remote control, maybe just to release the shutter, but I think you have to rebuild some basic functions that are provided by the app.

Reinhard