A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By ovdleun
#53575 @Reaper07,

hehe sorry my bad. ;) Ok, so I hooked up everything last weekend and it works like a charm with the right converter! :D Then I discovered that my code was doing the queries too fast, so I had to put in a 500ms delay and with that, it was succesfully gathering the required information. So thank you very much for the SDM220 lib. ;)

I'll update this reply with a link to my blog post as soon as I've finished it. But for this matter, I just had the wrong RS485 converter. ;o)

KR.
Onno.
By mohsh86
ovdleun wrote:@Reaper07,

hehe sorry my bad. ;) Ok, so I hooked up everything last weekend and it works like a charm with the right converter! :D Then I discovered that my code was doing the queries too fast, so I had to put in a 500ms delay and with that, it was succesfully gathering the required information. So thank you very much for the SDM220 lib. ;)

I'll update this reply with a link to my blog post as soon as I've finished it. But for this matter, I just had the wrong RS485 converter. ;o)

KR.
Onno.

Hello,

would you mind telling me what was the wrong RS485 converter and what is the correct one ? i am using this one and am not sure where my problem is, i am using a 5v<->3.3v logic converter, assuming the MAX485 is 5v logic..