A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By NDE
#43041 well, I've got 9 of the things sitting in a box waiting for me to get the time to get a mqtt program up and running for them.
still not sure if I'll keep them in their boxes or put them into some other form of box. The problem being the lack of the earth conductor on the out put. it might look a bit odd to have the earth wire running around the outside.
By scargill
#47073 Just read this - at the time the blog http://tech.scargill.net had some issues with loading - all resolved some time ago.. as well as the Sonoff of course there's the Electrodragon product... and that has 2 relays. The Sonoffs I have only have 1 Meg of Flash - so while they work - you can't OTA unless you have a very small program.... I'll be checking the Electrodragon unit next.
By forlotto
#51383 More information on this topic can also be found at this forum you are on as well I have written a short how to on this that should help without even leaving this website.

viewtopic.php?f=153&t=10634&start=4