A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By eduperez
ffaheem wrote:Thanks Dan! But what is essentially the mesh example if not the same concept? I'm using the chip ID as identifiers and waiting for signal to be recieved. :?

A "mesh" network is one where not all nodes have direct connection with each other (or with a central node), and rely on intermediate nodes to send the information.
By danbicks
eduperez wrote:
ffaheem wrote:Thanks Dan! But what is essentially the mesh example if not the same concept? I'm using the chip ID as identifiers and waiting for signal to be recieved. :?

A "mesh" network is one where not all nodes have direct connection with each other (or with a central node), and rely on intermediate nodes to send the information.

I agree in concept, but why create yourself so much work when a library is in place already?

Surely just pick this up and enhance is the best path forward. As they say Is it really worth re inventing the wheel, just advice buddy.

Dans