A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By Cicero
markingle wrote:Cicero this is awesome! I have been working to get something like this going for a long time. You have done ALOT of work on this! I am going to order the ENC and get a working version going to help my understanding of the code (I struggle with C but I can get there). I don't mind being a tester as well. My requirements are similar to cableguy but I am going to be working on a simple telnet interface to start/stop MQTT client.....or at least something simple and build from there. I will let you know when I have everything operational.

Thanks, drop a message here if you get into any issues, I'll gladly help out.

There's quite a bit more work I need to get to release point with (on my todo list), but I'm pushed for time to get into it so it does hold things up.
By JZesp
#52714 So I'm brave and gave it a go :) I can even get this Eclipse project imported from EspressIf and flashed onto the NodeMCU: ESP8266_Relay_Board --- but the ESP IR project failed as one of the deps was missing, no biggie.

However, following your instructions, I tried importing your existing project and the following few folder attempts just in case the path was hard-coded somewhere:
C:\Espressif\examples\ESP8266 ---- that you suggested
C:\Espressif\examples\esp_enc
C:\Espressif\examples\esp_enc28j60

None worked as the import didn't see a project in your content. When reviewing the successful relay board, it had a file called .project and .cproject and when importing, the XML content of those files is indeed what the import wizard sees. Any other suggestions of importing this into Eclipse properly? Copying content into a newly created project did not work as the files weren't discovered on Eclipse re-launch.

Appreciate the help!
By markingle
Cicero wrote:Thanks, drop a message here if you get into any issues, I'll gladly help out.

There's quite a bit more work I need to get to release point with (on my todo list), but I'm pushed for time to get into it so it does hold things up.

Thank you! I am having trouble determining which SDK I need to get setup on my Mac (Linux). Can you link the proper SDK that I need to install? I already have the esp-open-sdk installed and working to compile cnlohr's project. But it appears that I need to use a different SDK package.

The ethernet controller (x2) arrived today!
By Cicero
JZesp wrote:So I'm brave and gave it a go :) I can even get this Eclipse project imported from EspressIf and flashed onto the NodeMCU: ESP8266_Relay_Board --- but the ESP IR project failed as one of the deps was missing, no biggie.

However, following your instructions, I tried importing your existing project and the following few folder attempts just in case the path was hard-coded somewhere:
C:\Espressif\examples\ESP8266 ---- that you suggested
C:\Espressif\examples\esp_enc
C:\Espressif\examples\esp_enc28j60

None worked as the import didn't see a project in your content. When reviewing the successful relay board, it had a file called .project and .cproject and when importing, the XML content of those files is indeed what the import wizard sees. Any other suggestions of importing this into Eclipse properly? Copying content into a newly created project did not work as the files weren't discovered on Eclipse re-launch.

Appreciate the help!

Sorry, I think those were initially ignored by git.

I've uploaded those 2 files now on github, try this path C:\Espressif\examples\esp_enc28j60 for the project.