A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By markingle
#53114 I just found another issue that I need to correct before merging. The find command in the clean up switch for the makefiles is not a compatible syntax:

$(Q) find $(BUILD_BASE) -type f | xargs rm -f

I will need to convert this to OSX find command. Since I am not that familiar with 'find' in OSX I will need to research. This may take some time but it will be worth it! I want it to be polished and professional!
By thiagoralves
#54297 It seems that kissste forked the ENC28J60 Arduino Library and changed it to work with the ESP8266 on the Arduino environment: https://github.com/kissste/esp8266-enc2 ... P-Ethernet

However, I haven't tested it yet because I'm still waiting for my ENC28J60 module to arrive. Have any of you tried it already? Does it work? Do you know if it can work alongside with WiFi? I'm asking that because I'm planning to create a project using the ESP8266 but I would like it to have wired connection as an option as well, so that the user could use either one.