A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By Cicero
Cancelor wrote:Brilliant 8-)

Does this act as a repeater, a bridge or router?!

No it doesn't.

Right now I've only released code that integrates the ENC with Sprites HTTPD project. So basically a mini web server.

I'll update it soon with more additions though, probably towards the end of May.
By Cicero
#47827 Just done a much better release, and its more along the lines of how I wanted it to integrate with the ESP etc.
Its a lot easier to work with now, so I'd appreciate any feedback :)

https://github.com/Cicero-MF/esp_enc28j60

Pro's:
    Updated the project to work with the SDK v1.5.0 (from v1.0.1), heap usage is greatly improved with v1.5.0 from the previous version
    For ease of compiling and testing I've put the full project there instead of just code snippets
    Integration is much, much better and easier to understand.
    A huge plus is that Sprites httpd project is virtually untouched apart from simply redirecting all espconn functions via esp_enc_api.c. This makes things a lot cleaner.
    Can serve the HTTPD from both wired and wireless interfaces concurrently
    Much quicker than the previous release
    Enable/disable debug comms via globals.h

Cons and things that can be done better:
    Would be better to malloc a lot of the stack.c espconnsand things like that
    Downloading the flash as a binary file doesn't work just yet
    Needs some work with the ACK's received after sending FINACK's (bit of a hack job there at the moment)
    I'd rather use the sysCfg IP's (using unions for compilation reasons -Wall) throughout instead of allowing local IP's in stack.c. Just a bit of work required there.
    Some of the general coding style could be better and more consistent

Coming soon:
    External connections
    Wired DNS
    Support for when cable is disconnected etc
By kissste
#49213 Thank you for the module and help with the compilation. I have managed to compile and flash(and make htmlflash) the esp8266.

Changed IPs in config.h for my network.

Hooked HW up and powered up.

LEDs are flashing, but nothing is coming up when I try to connect via browser.

How to debug? I have tried serial port output, can't get anything.

Thank you very much