A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By KevS_OC
hdrut wrote:
KevS_OC wrote:I've been trying to get this to work on an esp8266-12e. I've tried as best I can to follow your wiring diagram, but it appears that either the lines are drawn over each other, or there are a lot of common connections. Have you tried this with the 12e to slim down the amount of wiring with switches, etc? Thanks!

Hi,

there are actually some GPIOs which are shared and must be switched after boot up, as the diagram suggests. This was a proof of concept and as such my intention was to just see if ESP8266 could read data coming from the camera and at what rate. Otherwise this module is evidently not fast enough to handle any video rate. Please tell me if I can help you in any way.

Greetings.

P.S. I sent you a LinkedIn request if you are still active there. Thanks again!
By StefanD
#73832 Hallo,

it's very interesting for me to use your project, to connect my OV76070 to ESP8266-12E. Thanks for contributing!
I like to know the purpose of the wire bridge between "RSTB"- and "GPIO16"-Pin in your schematic? Everything else makes sense to me, because it looks similar to the wiring of OV7670 with Arduino Uno, which works quite well in my home. (See attachment, source: http://privateblog.info/arduino-uno-i-kamera-ov7670-primer-ispolzovaniya/) Now I like to shift to ESP8266.

greetings Stefan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.