A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By Vishnu
#45978 Dear Team,

I am new user to ESP8266. I am very much eager in Learning how things work using ESP.
I saw many Examples based on using AT commands for ESP. AS ESP acting as TCP Client, as TCP server, as Wifi Access point.

I am stuck now where I am using STM32 controller + ESP8266 for this project.

My problem is, I am collecting data from a device through UART and storing this in Buffer. Now I need to send these data through another UART to ESP. From ESP I need to get all these data to my PC using WIFI.

Can anyone please suggest how to start with? Or is there any sample project on this? Any data sheet available?

Regards,
Vishnu
By CARPP
#47801 Why do you use the STM32? The ESP8266 also has a UART module. I have a similiar project in my pipeline where i want to use only the ESP8266 to read analog values and send them to a webpage via HTTP post.

You could send data from the ESP8266 directly to your PC if they are in the same WiFi network. I think websockets would be a option but i haven't done that before.