Use this forum to chat about hardware specific topics for the ESP8266 (peripherals, memory, clocks, JTAG, programming)

By pvvx
Fr4gg0r wrote:Do you know/can you check if the frequency is set back to 80MHz somewhere in compiled blobs?

Web_base\app\include\user_config.h: #define USE_CPU_SPEED 160 // 80

If you comment out the line "#define USE_CPU_SPEED 160 // 80", the control will be on the ~sys.clkcpu=80~ or ~sys.clkcpu=160~ in HTML, or HTTP URI: /web.cgi?sys.clkcpu=x, or HTTP POST vars, or cookie vars, or multipart/form-data vars... :)

Otherwise, the operation set CLK CPU takes place in the Web_base\app\user\user_main.c: user_init() and
Web_base\app\web\tcp_srv_conn.c: tcpsrv_server_poll()

Read clk = ~sys.clkcpu~ in HTML, ...

Sample: Web_base\WEBFiles\system.xml: <clk_cpu_mhz>160</clk_cpu_mhz>

See updated Webbase...
By alonewolfx2
#11353 last binaries not working for me. its compiling and uploading success but firmware not working on module. @pvvx have you any idea?
By MrZANE
#11379 Hi everyone.
A couple of weeks I compiled and used webbase without problems, but when I today downloaded the latest version and also installed the latest ESP8266-DevKit-v1.0.11 I get error when linking

c:/espressif/xtensa-lx106-elf/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-lx106-elf/4.8.2/../../../../xtensa-lx106-elf/bin/ld.exe: .output/eagle/debug/image/eagle.app.v6.out section `.irom0.text' will not fit in region `irom0_0_seg'
    collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    ../Makefile:215: recipe for target '.output/eagle/debug/image/eagle.app.v6.out' failed
    mingw32-make[1]: *** [.output/eagle/debug/image/eagle.app.v6.out] Error 1
    mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/Espressif/examples/Web_base/app'
    C:/Espressif/examples/Web_base/Makefile:140: recipe for target '.subdirs' failed
    mingw32-make.exe: *** [.subdirs] Error 2

It seems that the code won't fit in flash

I've tried to uncomment USE_OPTIMIZE_PRINTF in user_config.h but that didn't help.
What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards
Jimmy