Use this forum to chat about hardware specific topics for the ESP8266 (peripherals, memory, clocks, JTAG, programming)

By Mike93
#61314 Hi,

nice suggestions. I tried it and it works well!

I think such powering solutions (Batterie 9V or LiPo or LiFePO4) need a notification system, don't they? :D
It would be so nice to be informed (via mail, push to iPhone or WhatsApp or whatever) when you need to replace battery or recharge your LiPo/LiFePO4. Unfortunately, I can't get this ready. I tried google and tried this getVcc function.

Can someone offer a solution for this?

Wishes,
Mike
By Mike93
#61315 Hi,

another possibility is using normal batteries (9V rechargeable). You need a cheap step down module. It works and is lightweight. I use it. Such LiPo/LiFePO4 are really nice, I think. I tried those after reading this thread. I like that.

I tried to built a notification system for low battery. I think such mobile solutions need a notification system (mail, SMS, push directly to smartphone, iOS/Android), don't they? :-)

I tried google and getVcc function. Unfortunately, I'm a beginner and it didn't work. Can someone offer such a solution?

Thanks and wishes,
Mike
By schufti
Linton_Samuel_Dawson wrote:@piersfinlayson: I found on the interwebz a RT9013 version (the RICHTEK RT9013-33GB) with fixed 3.3V out and 2~5.5V in, which would be perfect for me if only I could find someone selling them :?

RT9013 is a low dropout linear voltage regulator. It is not an up/down boost/bucket converter!
The min. input of 2.2V is valid for the 1.6-1.2V output versions.