Use this forum to chat about hardware specific topics for the ESP8266 (peripherals, memory, clocks, JTAG, programming)

By Ruso_Alvarez
#64326 Spanish to English translation follows.... find original under

Hello everyone, I have a great doubt, I am working on a project, where I will use a NodeMCU and I will connect it to a 4 Relay module, and well, I have been searching the Internet for the technical specifications of the NodeMCU and the only thing I have found Is that it works with 3.3V, they do not say if it can be fed with a charger, like for example with an Arduino, where you can feed it by the connector Jack. Not how much amperage it supports.

I have seen a video where they feed it with a Power Bank and it works, I do not know how much voltage or amperage supplied that Power Bank, then I started to think, will it work if I connect it to a cellular charger that supplies 5 volts - 1 Ampere ? Or would it burn the NodeMCU ??

If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it. Even more so if you give me some PDF where the technical specifications of the NodeMCU come out.

Hola a todos, tengo una gran duda, me encuentro trabajando en un proyecto, donde usaré un NodeMCU y lo conectaré a un modulo de 4 Relé, y bueno, he estado buscando en Internet sobre las especificaciones técnicas del NodeMCU y lo único que he encontrado es que funciona con 3.3V, no dicen si se puede alimentar con un cargador, como por ejemplo con un Arduino, donde podes alimentarlo por el conector Jack. Ni cuanto amperaje soporta.

He visto un vídeo donde lo alimentan con un Power Bank y funciona, no sé de cuanto voltaje ni cuanto amperaje suministraba ese Power Bank, entonces me puse a pensar, será que funcione si lo conecto un cargador de celular que suministre 5 voltios - 1 Amperio? O quemaría el NodeMCU??

Si alguien pudiera ayudarme, se lo agradecería. Más aún si me dan algún PDF donde salga las especificaciones técnicas del NodeMCU.