Use this forum to chat about hardware specific topics for the ESP8266 (peripherals, memory, clocks, JTAG, programming)

By squix78
#17997 Hi community

In case you were desperately missing a Fritzing part for the brand new NodeMCU V1.0 then I have something for you.
It is my first self-made part, so keep that in mind when you order 100 PCBs using the part from FritzingLab;-).

Read more: http://blog.squix.ch/2015/05/esp8266-nodemcu-v10-part-created-for.html

Cheers,
Dani
By lstoll
#18957 I tried downloading your part and had some problems when in the layout view. It looks like you have too many internal pin to pin connections, so anything connected to 3.3v/TX/Rx side of the board will jump around and connect to incorrect signals. I connected an RHT1 to 3.3V, GND, and D0, in the layout view it wanted to connect 3.3V to GND and then to a bunch of the Dx pins as I moved the RHT1 down the length of the NodeMCU. Should be an easy fix in the parts editor.

It looks like a great part that will be very useful. Thanks for working on this!

Lyle
By joshbg2k
#62867 This is great, I just built a big PCB using this part. What is the through hole diameter on this? It looks a little small next to all the other holes on my PCB. Wanted to make sure that standard 2.54" pitch male-male header pins will fit.