A place to put your YouTube video that is ESP8266 related.

By tzikis
#53325 Hey guys, my name is Vasilis, and I'm the founder of codebender. A while ago I worked on building a prototype of an easy-to-use, professional-grade Cloud IDE for ESP8266, with USB & OTA Updates. I wanted to share my original video for some feedback. Take it away!

Some extra notes: This video shows about a weekend's worth proof of concept, but we've actually made great strides, the whole system now looks a lot different, and has more features like device management etc. We're thinking of Kickstarting it, so I appreciate your feedback. What do you think? Would you like something like that? Any feature requests and/or notes?
By rudy
#53375 This is not the feedback you were looking for but I hope you take it seriously. The sound quality of the video sucks. It is very difficult to understand you. I finally gave up and didn't finish the video.

Move the microphone closer to you. There is too much reverberation and echo. Use a separate microphone if you can.

What I have read about video production is that viewers will put up with poor video but not poor sound. I agree with that.
By tzikis
rudy wrote:This is not the feedback you were looking for but I hope you take it seriously. The sound quality of the video sucks. It is very difficult to understand you. I finally gave up and didn't finish the video.

Move the microphone closer to you. There is too much reverberation and echo. Use a separate microphone if you can.

What I have read about video production is that viewers will put up with poor video but not poor sound. I agree with that.

yeah, sorry about that but it was shot while i was traveling, so i didn't have the luxury of a proper setup :/
By Orcanbull
#53999 Hi Vasilis,

Great to see you here as well ! It looks very nice, i have been looking for something like this for quite a while!
I would love to see a follow up video on it if you've got the time. I've been working with the ESP for quite some time now, and have been looking for this for a long time!, And i actually know a party that might be interested in this!,

Kind Regards,
Ralf Smit (PhoenArd TeamMember)