Chat freely about anything...

By RichardS
#46158 Image

I am starting a thread for ESP8266 Heros, people that go out of their way to forward the ESP8266 ecosystem and on a daily/weekly basis give of their time. From day #1 I am amazed at this community and how well it has grown and flourished, everyone helping everyone, no one talking down to newbies, everyone coming together to tackle a goal.... so its time to start naming names maybe once a week or so I will randomly select someone to be "called out".....

So... if you are named here as a hero, you also can pick the next hero you'd like to see named.

If you want someone added to the list take to twitter and tweet us your nomination.

RichardS
By RichardS
#46159 I think most will agree IGRR

has shown massive dedication and commitment to the ESP8266 growth, his unstoppable drive has lead to the creation and very successful port of Arduino IDE to the ESP8266 SoC, I use the Arduino IDE daily now and am amazed at how stable the code base is, and how easy it is to use and control the ESP8266... so I thank IGRR and the community I am sure thanks him also!

RichardS

PS. IGRR please PM me your ESP8266 Hero pick.
By RichardS
#46705 Todays ESP8266 Hero is Neil Kolban

for his tireless persuit to build the definitive book for users of the ESP8266 SoC. I am constantly told by users how appreciative they are of his efforts, so today is his day.

Please tweet nominations to:

You can also find his book here:
http://www.esp8266.com/u/kolban

RichardS
By RichardS
#47652 Let me say.... 2176 posts.... 5x more than the Admin, oh ya that's me :-) There are actually 5 above me in posts, but Martin has the lead by a long shot!

His profile.

Martin has helped around here since day 1, always at the disposal to ESP8266ers that have wandered off the path....
I would like to personally say Thank You for all the effort and time he has put into this wonderful community.

Please tweet nominations to:

RichardS