You can chat about native SDK questions and issues here.

By egper
#68345 Hi.

I need to implement access control with keys through a web server with encryption.

A similar query is also written on stackoverflow.com.

I am trying to compile SSL_server_demon in Lubuntu running on VirtualBox for Windows.

I have the following path:
Esp8266@esp8266-VirtualBox: ~/Share/ESP8266_RTOS_SDK-master/SSL_server_demon/app

Please someone can help me with the following error: undefined reference to `SSL_set_fragment'

Surely the function must be in some library since I can not find a source file that defines it.
I do not know what I'm missing or I'm doing wrong.

This is the last part of the compilation:

make[1]: Leaving directory /mnt/Share/ESP8266_RTOS_SDK-master/SSL_server_demon/app/programs'
xtensa-lx106-elf-gcc -L/home/esp8266/Share/ESP8266_RTOS_SDK-master/lib -Wl,--gc-sections -nostdlib -T/home/esp8266/Share/ESP8266_RTOS_SDK-master/ld/eagle.app.v6.new.1024.app1.ld -Wl,--no-check-sections -u call_user_start -Wl,-static -Wl,--start-group -lcirom -lgcc -lhal -lcrypto -lfreertos -llwip -lmain -lnet80211 -lphy -lpp -lmbedtls -lopenssl -lwpa user/.output/eagle/debug/lib/libuser.a programs/.output/eagle/debug/lib/ssl_server_demo.a -Wl,--end-group -o .output/eagle/debug/image/eagle.app.v6.out
programs/.output/eagle/debug/lib/ssl_server_demo.a(ssl_server_demo.o):(.text.demo_server_thread+0x98): undefined reference toSSL_set_fragment' programs/.output/eagle/debug/lib/ssl_server_demo.a(ssl_server_demo.o):(.text.demo_server_thread+0xfc): undefined reference to `SSL_set_fragment' collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status make: *** [.output/eagle/debug/image/eagle.app.v6.out] Error 1

Thank you very much.