You can chat about native SDK questions and issues here.

By Kunal Gupta
#87020 I downloaded the firmware on esp8266 from esp flash tool for OTA version and to access AT commands.
On downloading the firmware something like this comes on the screen of esp flash tool.
Pic is below

Also I can't access the AT commands even though it is showing the MAC address fir both station and AP .

So what is error .. like are my address for files wrong or what.
My esp8266 has flash of 4096 kb.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Kunal Gupta
#87049 Well i got the one step ahead,
Their are two things now
1) i download the bin files from the official NON OS SDK for my esp8266 with spi flash of 4096kb by ESP Flash Download Tool . my firmware gets downloaded with showing my MAC address on the flash tool,but now when i test AT commands ...they dont work .dont know why ,no error is shown on the command line of esp flash tool but AT commands also dont work. SO what are reasons for that? i also chose the correct address for my bin files and everything goes fine but AT commands dont run. Cant figure out what is error, So anykind of help will be very greatfull

2) Another thing on lots of surfing on net i found one link ,in this i directly download this bin file at the 0x00000 address using Nodemcu_ flasher
by this way my firmware gets downloaded and also AT commands are also running and on checking the firmware this version is downloaded , Now i want the latest AT firmware so i use cloud update using the AT commands. BUt on doing so i get the output as this.

And after that i run the AT commands , they now dont run . So in short as an alternative to first point , i download the older version of AT commands and connects with wifi and do cloud update and but then AT commands dont work.

So what can be reason or what is error. My main concern is to get the latest AT firmware in my esp8266 But i tried these two ways and not happening from any way out . So please reply and any help will be very helpfull