So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By vcch
#64755 The interface of the standard library, at least in LUA, only allow for pixel drawing. If you use lower levels you can probably do better - you'll need to read the doc but it is not straightforward.
By gbafamily1
#64762 There is another similar example named FSBrowser that uses the SPI Flash instead of SD. I was thinking as the file is uploading, write the file data to the display instead of into SPI Flash or SD. Or maybe do it two steps: upload the file to SPIFFS (SPI Flash file system) then after is it done, write the file contents to the display.
By Adzmo
gbafamily1 wrote:There is another similar example named FSBrowser that uses the SPI Flash instead of SD. I was thinking as the file is uploading, write the file data to the display instead of into SPI Flash or SD. Or maybe do it two steps: upload the file to SPIFFS (SPI Flash file system) then after is it done, write the file contents to the display.

I never used SPIFFS yet but it seems to be the best solution.. Anyways i dont know how to start with SPIFFS, can you help?