So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By ttirupathi
#66847 Thanks for reply.
Please find attachment. I did not use any resistors to connect esp8266 to microcontroller. Here the thing is it is working on bread board, and even on pcb also, but with jumper wires. When I solder or I just place it in the female burg strip it is not working.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By atexit8
ttirupathi wrote:Thanks for reply.
Please find attachment. I did not use any resistors to connect esp8266 to microcontroller. Here the thing is it is working on bread board, and even on pcb also, but with jumper wires. When I solder or I just place it in the female burg strip it is not working.

What are two PCB layouts going to tell us?
By rudy
#66977 Where are you bypass capacitors? You should have 0.1uF capacitors across the supply pins of the CPU, across the ESP module, and also the regulator. I'm assuming U1 is a regulator. You need to add capacitance there. Look at the data sheet for the minimums for that device. And you should have a bulk capacitor. Like 100-470uF across each supply.

It seems that you are using a higher voltage supply for the CPU than the ESP. The rx into the ESP should not be higher than it's supply.

The ESP module should be rotated 180 degrees so that the antenna is on the edge of the board. Away from metal that will interfere with the radio signal but also to keep the radio signals from being injected into your circuit.

It is nice that you provided the circuit board information but a real picture of the final device would be helpful. Since you have the PCB layout then why not include the schematic? It would be a easier to read than trying to reverse engineer the circuit from the PCB.

I don't think that you should let the unused data lines on the LCD float. It may work but it isn't a good practice. I also wonder about the buzzer being on a port pin without a transistor buffer. Some buzzers draw more current than port pins can safely supply.