So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By dominator99
#73886 I ran into the above problem recently but found no solution online. I finally fixed my problem & thought my solution may be of interest to others.

I've been running 4 ESP8266 Huzzah stations (STA) wirelessly connected to an ESP8266 Huzzah Feather AP using Arduino IDE & UDP for a couple of years but recently started getting the above exception (29) error.
I ran heapSize = ESP.getFreeHeap(); within the sketch & noticed memory was reducing rapidly until it reach the point where the Huzzah Feather reset with the exception (29) error. This happened on a fairly regular basis.
I checked various forums but couldn't find a solution that worked for me. I modified all my (many!) Serial.print statements using the F() macro & although this increased the free memory the error still occurred; it just took longer before the reset. I tried changing the delay(100) in the sketch to a larger value but that made the situation worse! I deleted the delays & the situation improved remarkably. The final step that appears to have resolved the problem is increasing the Serial.begin from 57600 to 115200. I'm no expert but it looks as though there was insufficient time to release memory previously allocated because of delays in Serial.print & delay() processes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.