So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By effe
#78433 Hi all,

I have a series of touch switches in my house and before replacing all with a pre-build wifi switches I would like to try to mod what I have right now. All the touch switches comes with 3 wires setup, even if I never used it in parallel.
I'm already using Tasmota firmware on all my normal switches using ssr relays, but with that ones I can't, since the switches controls the internal relay and I can't (obviously) plug directly the gpios to the switches in the wall.

The unique solution I found for now is to add a second touch sensor over part of the existing one (a small copper pad) to send signal to my esp to sinalize on-off state, but in that way I can't control the switch since there is no logic connection to the original one (changing the state of the touch sensor driven trough software doesn't affect the state of the original touch pad).
Is there someone that could drive me to a possible solution (at least for the sake of knowledge) or is better forget the idea and buy some new switches?

Thanks,

F.