So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By KnotANumber
#88464 Hi, I'm new here.

I'm trying to give wifi capability to an Arduino UNO using an ESP8266 12F. I followed every step of this tutorial here : https://www.instructables.com/id/Add-WiFi-to-Arduino-UNO/. Everything is compiling and uploading, but I get no response to the AT commands.

The output of the serial monitor shows this and I did enable the printing of the response to serial:
Code: Select allAT+CWMODE=2

AT+CIFSR

AT+CIPMUX=1

AT+CIPSERVER=1,80

Wifi connection is running!

From what I'm reading in the code, I should get a line with a response between every AT commands.

Edit: It took some time before this post got approved by mods and I started to be unsure if it had actually worked, so I had made another post, and both got approved at the same time, so here is the new one: viewtopic.php?f=160&t=21820&e=0

It also has mor details.

I was trying to delete this post but it doesn't seem like users can do that? If a mod sees this please feel free to delete, thanks!
Last edited by KnotANumber on Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By KnotANumber
#88609 It took some time before this post got approved by mods and I started to be unsure if it had actually worked, so I had made another post, and both got approved at the same time, so here is the new one: viewtopic.php?f=160&t=21820&e=0

It also has mor details.

I was trying to delete this post but it doesn't seem like users can do that? If a mod sees this please feel free to delete, thanks!