So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By JerryPK
#93130 Hello everyone.
I'm learning to draw circuits and PCBs with esp module. Can anyone please take a look and confirm that the circuit below is correct? This is only a power supply/regulator part and also pins for programming mode.

To clarify if needed: This is meant to be esp12 powered by 3 AA batteries through xc6203 regulator, mounted on a PCB. Hence i also need a way to program the module. Yes, i would just close the RST and GPIO0 pins to the ground when needed :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By JerryPK
#93171 Ok, there were several issues there, after some more research i figured that myself :)
However in the meantime i changed to using esp-12S instead of E/F. Below is my updated circuit. I'll be using Rx, Tx pins and buttons for RST and GPIO0 (flash mode).
Zrzut ekranu 2021-12-26 o 13.05.14.png

Please if someone can review i'll be very grateful. Few remaining questions of mine:
1. Am i right that the 12S already has built-in pull-ups for GPIO2, GPIO0 and EN pins, and pull-down for GPIO15, so my circuit will be functional?
2. LDO. Does anyone can recommend any LDO for 3xAA -> 3v3 with required 500mA peak? Even the xc6203 is hard to find now and it says 400mA.

Any feedback will be appreciated :)
Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.