Post your best Lua script examples here

By Quindor
#53616 I have made 2 new posts in this series, so I'm making a new post about it. ;)

The first about which components you need, the board, files, etc..

And the second about the tools you need to solder it together and a 30 minuten soldering tutorial video trying to show that it's actually quite easy to make the boards yourself!

If you have any questions or comments, let me know! Either here, on my blog or below the YouTube videos.
By Quindor
#62235 I just released an update to my QuinLED board bringing it to version 2.6!

This version changes some of the design again, optimizes the layout, adds 2 screw holes, adds a working resistor layout and is able to handle a higher power load!

Check out the blog post about the new revision of the board here or if you are unknown with the series, start with the index page here and read the written tutorials or watch all the video tutorials!

The video (there is a written version) about how to connect it to Domoticz should be up soon!

Here is the (admittedly long but detailed video with tips!) video about the v2.6 board. I solder one together and test it walking you through the proces.