Post your best Lua script examples here

By Quindor
VasilijHCN wrote:Look here http://iot-playground.com/forum/suggest ... art=12#632
EasyIOT integration

Thnx for the comment, but how is this connected to my project? I understand you wrote code for an ESP8266 to intergrate it with EasyIoT or something. But that has nothing to do with the code I wrote and the protocol I created.

At most you might be able to use the same PCB board I designed? Please explain a bit more what you mean with your post! :)
By VasilijHCN
#10867 In EasyIOT server create virtual dimmer node(3 pcs), and in iot server automation create 3 programms(these programms give possibility to interact with esp8266 dimmer) to control 3 channels R G B, then i used your code for esp8266.
For stable work i fully remowed fading function, i not 100% sure that fading cause fails, but this help fo me. More real fail reason is - if we set pwm to zero, i set minimum value to 1, and then problems disappear.
Now i can control 3 channels separately from iot web interface :)
the same PCB board I designed?

Yes the same circuit, i use 3 irlz44n mosfets.
Attachments
2015-02-27-13-32-59.png
By Quindor
VasilijHCN wrote:In EasyIOT server create virtual dimmer node(3 pcs), and in iot server automation create 3 programms(these programms give possibility to interact with esp8266 dimmer) to control 3 channels R G B, then i used your code for esp8266.
For stable work i fully remowed fading function, i not 100% sure that fading cause fails, but this help fo me. More real fail reason is - if we set pwm to zero, i set minimum value to 1, and then problems disappear.
Now i can control 3 channels separately from iot web interface :)
the same PCB board I designed?

Yes the same circuit, i use 3 irlz44n mosfets.

Aah, now I understand!

You re-used my code and hooked it up to a different system then Domoticz. Ok, that's cool! Thnx for sharing! :D