Left for archival purposes.

By cendev
#10287 Why it had to be a minute :D? It took so long sorry about that.. tried some more combinations :D

it awakes at the end of the minute no interrupts :) same result for lua that i compiled :/

Edit : BTW i'm trying to wake the module up from the GPIO 4 as in the example i sent :D it's pin 4 that i must try right?
By alonewolfx2
cendev wrote:Why it had to be a minute :D? It took so long sorry about that.. tried some more combinations :D

it awakes at the end of the minute no interrupts :) same result for lua that i compiled :/

Edit : BTW i'm trying to wake the module up from the GPIO 4 as in the example i sent :D it's pin 4 that i must try right?

gpio_pin_wakeup_enable(GPIO_ID_PIN(4), GPIO_PIN_INTR_HILEVEL); :D
By cendev
alonewolfx2 wrote:
cendev wrote:Why it had to be a minute :D? It took so long sorry about that.. tried some more combinations :D

one last thing :D pin 4 is ok, can you compile it again with pin 4 enabled and system_deep_sleep(0) instead of a min?
By alonewolfx2
cendev wrote:
alonewolfx2 wrote:

one last thing :D pin 4 is ok, can you compile it again with pin 4 enabled and system_deep_sleep(0) instead of a min?

ok here it is
Attachments
(149.41 KiB) Downloaded 356 times