Left for archival purposes.

By joe
#10270 You can find the definition of it in include/gpio.h of the sdk

void gpio_pin_wakeup_enable(uint32 i, GPIO_INT_TYPE intr_state);

It is also defined in the loader

eagle.rom.addr.v6.ld:PROVIDE ( gpio_pin_wakeup_enable = 0x40004e90 );
By cendev
alonewolfx2 wrote:where did you saw this function? if it exist i want to try but i have esp-01 and direnc.net esp-07 modules out of the stock :D if it is working i can implement in to the lua :)
Also i saw this on bbs :

gpio_pin_wakeup_enable(GPIO_ID_PIN(4), GPIO_PIN_INTR_HILEVEL);

I guess this time it's more clear :)

Don't tell me about that website man... they had 50 modules, i bought 20+ of these and all of these modules were mess.. only 12 of them worked... remember my crystal 90 degree problem ? that was not the whole story..

Just after the first order of mine (all non functional) i contacted them and informed them about this problem.. Result? They didn't bother to investigate the problem.. They didn't put a note about this defect and kept selling these broken modules.. They told me that it's too hard to try!! :D connecting 5 pins was a too hard task for them to accomplish..

Whatever i bought more modules and result was the same :D And the funny part is they told me that I was the only one who faced this problem :D... yup... i'm sure...

Whatever, this is from the bbs forum. first part is from the downloads part, the topic about the 0.9.5 sdk
second one with the function is from the SDK board of the bbs, sent yesterday :) no response for the guy.. :) trying to compile my toolchain now.. can't use the new toolchain.. have the old one (also non-functional..) I'll be workin on this i guess :/

EDIT : Ow forgot to mention : Looked up for this on the 0.9.5 documentation (PDF) and couldn't see that function on that pdf. Wonder where did this dude find that ?

EDIT 2 : Joe told us where he found that :D thx for lightning fast response :D
By cendev
joe wrote:You can find the definition of it in include/gpio.h of the sdk

void gpio_pin_wakeup_enable(uint32 i, GPIO_INT_TYPE intr_state);

It is also defined in the loader

eagle.rom.addr.v6.ld:PROVIDE ( gpio_pin_wakeup_enable = 0x40004e90 );

Is it possible that you have tried that by any chance? I really wonder if that works :)
By alonewolfx2
#10275 here is at example on 0.9.5 sdk with "gpio_pin_wakeup_enable(GPIO_ID_PIN(4), GPIO_PIN_INTR_HILEVEL);"
i compiled and attached firmware. can you test it ?
Attachments
(149.53 KiB) Downloaded 406 times