Chat about current Lua tools and IDEs

By frasenci
#4006 Thank you
Although there are now others around, your particular approach is very usefull in testing snippets.

Great Tool !!

Greetings
Francisco
By scargill
#4240 Yes auto zipping after updating the archive would be good. I made several improvements and a couple of bug fixes over the weekend and now could not do without this tool. Looking for easiest way to implement this.
By scargill
#4431 HI

I'm stunned at the problems people had - the whole point of a dropbox link is that anyone can get the code without having to have a dropbox link.

In future I'll use another method - if anyone has trouble getting the zip file just email me - pete at scargill dot org

FeK9 wrote:
Erni wrote:Thanks for sharing scargill
I would like to try it but I can't unzip the tool when I download it.
Did you use some special zipping ?
I use ZipGenius, it usually works OK

Hi Erni...

Had a similar problem getting scargill's terminal working from his dropbox link.

I had to create a dropbox account to get it installed on my local Laptop.

@scargill, I like the simplicity of your terminal and it's interface with Lua & esp8266... Thx :)
By scargill
#5302 From my blog at scargill.wordpress.com you'll find the code has been radically changed - I now have a boatload of notepads, simplified interface, some basic highlighting options and more. I've tried other solutions but up to now found nothing to take me away from this one.