Chat about current Lua tools and IDEs

By GeoNomad
Markus Gritsch wrote:The .zip seems to contain a 0.87 folder, but when I launch the .exe it says 0.86 in the window title and DTR and RTS don't remember their default state at connect.

Oops! I have fixed it.

Thank you for pointing it out.

Must be my first mistake in 2015 :lol:

Peter
By alon24
#12434 I think that multi select would be good, also folder upload is good too, since right now I am starting to show a bit map on my old, an maybe an animation, and thats not a Lua file.
also of there is a way to download LG files from the device then I can see myself uploading it back to a clean environment after format, instead of uploading, compiling and deleting.
what do u think?
By alon24
#12435 I wrote from my phone, and it has so many mistakes there, I am sorry for the way the post looks.

I wish I could edit that post.
hope you can understand what I wrote.
By GeoNomad
alon24 wrote:Ithere is a way to download LC files from the device then I can see myself uploading it back to a clean environment after format, instead of uploading, compiling and deleting.
what do u think?

You can download .lc files and upload them. Just select binary download and upload.

Same with your bitmap and other non-text files. Just use the binary upload option.

I will consider adding more mult-file options.

Peter