Chat about current Lua tools and IDEs

By raz123
#17125 alonewolfx2, I gave your app a try again, today. It looks like it is the only one out there that allows seamless communication with nodemcu through a telnet server. Surprisingly, it worked fine for most things.

Do you have plans on continuing its development? If so, would you consider adding an option to upload binary files?
By alonewolfx2
#17135 any suggestions? i will update this tool. i am thinking binary upload too but i am porting arduino libraries for other firmware called sming. we have small heap with sdk 1.0 with nodemcu thats why i changed my main firmware.
By raz123
alonewolfx2 wrote:any suggestions? i will update this tool. i am thinking binary upload too but i am porting arduino libraries for other firmware called sming. we have small heap with sdk 1.0 with nodemcu thats why i changed my main firmware.

I looked into sming and it appears like an interesting alternative.

As for those who wish to remain with Nodemcu, your tool could prove very useful.

On the WiFi interface: adding binary uploads/downloads and making the communications a bit more reliable. That would make it invaluable! ;)