Current Lua downloadable firmware will be posted here

By Sille
#62171 Hi Barnaby,
thank you so much I´m looking for every little hint I can get. I also checked a few things in the meanwhile but there are quite a lot of Information about the module an it´s functions :) I´m worrying a bit about programming with the open sdk. This is what I have to do right? I was fine with the Nodemcu modules but it seems like I have to reactivate some C++ for this purpose :) and find some examples I can learn with.
A colleague gave me a shift register for a quick and dirty solution but I´m not very happy with that because there is also an additional power consumption I don´t like.

Thanks again

best regards

Sille
By Barnabybear
#62186 Hi, a bit more to help - tonights project is to workout exactly what how it works. It looks like it just reads the register location and then writes back the values with the changes we need - sort of standard stuff but I've never realy got the hang of bit masking. The registers are not the ones you need but the process should be good. Anyway the example is mid post.
http://bbs.espressif.com/viewtopic.php? ... io16#p6172

The resisters you would need to apply this to are.
https://esp8266.ru/esp8266-pin-register-strapping/

I'm working in the Arduino SDK and can just add things like thisand the compiler sorts them out.
Code: Select allWRITE_PERI_REG(PERIPHS_GPIO_BASEADDR + 8, 0x8000); // writes gpio15 low
WRITE_PERI_REG(PERIPHS_GPIO_BASEADDR + 4, 0x1000); // writes gpio 12 high

I've never used Lua so can't help much there, sorry.
By Sille
#62192 Hey

I will figure this out I will post my results. All the way it was very helpfull because now I know there is a way to achive what I planed to do. Hopefully I can give the shift register back to my colleague ;) hehe. Thanks man!

best regards

Sille
By vlast3k
Sille wrote:Hey

I will figure this out I will post my results. All the way it was very helpfull because now I know there is a way to achive what I planed to do. Hopefully I can give the shift register back to my colleague ;) hehe. Thanks man!

best regards

Sille

Hi Sille,

Have you been able to make it run. I would be intersted also in the shift registers. I haven't been able to make a GPIO stay high during sleep, no matter what i was trying :(

Regards, Vladimir