Current Lua downloadable firmware will be posted here

By zeroday
cendev wrote:posted a small python script that can upload code via command line for linux like

python upload.py filenameonesp filenameonpc ip 8888

now coding a c# project, can list files, can read files and can upload files :) also can send commands :)

planning to add an interrupt for gpio0 to start the server, so when you push the button you get into scriptloader mode :) after download, will restart and close the server used for uploading :)

mostly done :)

but no experiance on mac

Great job!
look forward to it.
By Squonk
Necromant wrote:Wow, looks like you were way faster than me to put lua into esp8266. Any plans to release sources?
I'm now working on frankenstein frimware, and lua was right in my TODO list after getting mysqlclient working and I hate the duplication of effort.

Yeah but unfortunately, it will not happen "for now", so I guess someone will have to duplicate the effort :|
By Lars R.
Squonk wrote:
Necromant wrote:Wow, looks like you were way faster than me to put lua into esp8266. Any plans to release sources?
I'm now working on frankenstein frimware, and lua was right in my TODO list after getting mysqlclient working and I hate the duplication of effort.

Yeah but unfortunately, it will not happen "for now", so I guess someone will have to duplicate the effort :|

Or, before doing same work twice, some port of micropython (?)