Current Lua downloadable firmware will be posted here

By m80brent
#41390 I can't seem to get the firmware to flash onto my ESP8266. In the flasher I have my firmware chosen, I have GPIO0 to ground and I hit flash and the wheel turns, the blue LED blinks, but the progress bar never starts moving or anything. I checked the Log and it seems to be stuck on "NOTE:Begin find ESP8266."
I'm fairly confident that the hardware wiring is correct. I have been successful in communicating AT commands and getting strong responses. (However, AT+RST responds with the normal block of info then at the end where it should say ready, it says invalid. I guess that could have something to do with it...) I have also been able to get the IP address through AT+GMR. I have successfully PINGed the ESP8266 using that IP address.

As I noted earlier, the Restart results with "Invalid" which is why I wanted to update the firmware. The current firmware on the board is 0.21.00.0

Does anyone know what I need to do to get the flasher to find the ESP8266 and get the firmware flashed?
By stex2005
#41615 I got issues while flashing ESP8266 with a FT232RL USB-TTL.
After replacing the TTL converted with one based on PL2303 I fixed the problems.

Don't know why but seems that FTDI chinese converters have problem flashing ESP8266.