As the title says... Chat on...

By alonewolfx2
#5447 thank you for answers. i tried your bin files and compiled bin files from source code. i saw some differences. firstly your precompiled bin files say 18k heap when first start and source compiled bin files says 14-16k heap. secondly compiled bin files working and booting but restarting when i send same lua files.(ex:dns.lua) what am i missing?
By sej7278
alonewolfx2 wrote:thank you for answers. i tried your bin files and compiled bin files from source code. i saw some differences. firstly your precompiled bin files say 18k heap when first start and source compiled bin files says 14-16k heap. secondly compiled bin files working and booting but restarting when i send same lua files.(ex:dns.lua) what am i missing?

i'm getting the same bootloop issues with my compiled bins when i use file() calls. seems what's in git is maybe not 100% of what we need, or zeroday has made some local changes and forgotten about them.
By zeroday
sej7278 wrote:
alonewolfx2 wrote:thank you for answers. i tried your bin files and compiled bin files from source code. i saw some differences. firstly your precompiled bin files say 18k heap when first start and source compiled bin files says 14-16k heap. secondly compiled bin files working and booting but restarting when i send same lua files.(ex:dns.lua) what am i missing?

i'm getting the same bootloop issues with my compiled bins when i use file() calls. seems what's in git is maybe not 100% of what we need, or zeroday has made some local changes and forgotten about them.

I compile firmware in win-xp virtual machine. it has 2k ram more than the result from lubuntu.( the reason I stick to winxp vm. much slower though)
I have diff-ed the original win-xp virtual machine and the one I use now. (C:\usr\xtensa\XtDevTools\install), nothing found.
for the lubuntu toolchain, I do remember that I copy two header files from winxp, to get compile through. forget which file...