As the title says... Chat on...

By TerryE
malc-c wrote:That went right over my head. :oops: In layman's terms ??

The ESP modules might only cost few $, but writing code for the ESP is complicated. There is no soft start. Sorry. You have to invest something into learning how to use this. It's not for the layman or the faint-hearted, IMO.
By CMeta
#31607 I to often encounter the "please open a file first" issue. I don't understand why. It seems to sometimes coincide with having the whole file system spontaneously go read-only, as descrobed in another post. When that happens I have to reflash. Ugh.

What is a BBOM marker and how do I avoid it? A web search turned up nothing. (I'm on Win7, and don't have the time or desire to set up a linux install. I've done it before, years ago, but it was too much for me to grasp, really.)

CMeta
By Ravi Dhoble
#42605 ESP8266 giving Internal Power failure error when i tried to upload init.lua file to it.
Even i also disconnected and connected it again and again but still the problem is there. What to do? & one more thing am facing problem in executing files in init.lua using dofile() command. I am learning various aspects of Lua Programming but how to run different scripts in the same init.lua ? Please help me. Thank you.
By HaoHaoOne
#60935 program: ESPLorer v0.2.0
module: ESP8266-12E + ADXL345 acceleration

Now, I have a problem .
ESPlorer show " Waiting answer from ESP - Timeout reached. Command aborted. " can you teach me how process it.