Example sketches for the new Arduino IDE for ESP8266

Moderator: igrr

By Thanawai Srisompong
#23481 Hi proteus74,

Your code is impressive. I also did the similar stuff but your is much better.

By the way, you still have some issue that your input text cannot handle symbols. My AP setup contain symbol in the password and I believe that many people also put symbol in the password too.

Waiting for your improve.
By zetalif
#23510 Hi proteus74,

I'm new in arduino&esp8266 world. May be my question is funny but in any case I hope you, or someone in comunity, may help me. I'm looking for a sketch by mean I can drive a relays from internet (i.e. connecting to a webpage) . In allaboutee I've found a sketch for read analog pin but I don't know hot to add a button for digital pin control.
May there is yet a discussion in this topic. May you help me?
Thank you in advance
Zetalif
By proteus74
Thanawai Srisompong wrote:Hi proteus74,

Your code is impressive. I also did the similar stuff but your is much better.

By the way, you still have some issue that your input text cannot handle symbols. My AP setup contain symbol in the password and I believe that many people also put symbol in the password too.

Waiting for your improve.

Thanks very much. :)
And much more thanks to the issue, you've been reported. :D

Now I've changed the code and added an urldecode to the fields where special characters could be entered. I think, now it works with your AP.

proteus74
By proteus74
zetalif wrote:Hi proteus74,

I'm new in arduino&esp8266 world. May be my question is funny but in any case I hope you, or someone in comunity, may help me. I'm looking for a sketch by mean I can drive a relays from internet (i.e. connecting to a webpage) . In allaboutee I've found a sketch for read analog pin but I don't know hot to add a button for digital pin control.
May there is yet a discussion in this topic. May you help me?
Thank you in advance
Zetalif

Hi Zetalif,

I think, in the next days I will release a fully working example for switches and RGB LED with a color wheel, based on the WebConfig, I've wrote.

Regards,
proteus74