Example sketches for the new Arduino IDE for ESP8266

Moderator: igrr

By Torah
#28894 Well, I am using FTDI to upload an Arduino program to esp12, wiring as https://raw.githubusercontent.com/esp82 ... serial.png
I think the problem lays in the wiring. Although I think this wiring for uploading is correct, I am not sure which way is correct when running it with FTDI as a receptor of URAT.

martinayotte wrote:Well, the FTDI issue is a new problem that you didn't mentioned before. It doesn't help to try to narrow the issue.
Do you mean that you are using the Arduino to upload to Flash or you are using the FTDI ?
Do you have a common ground on all the setup ?
By martinayotte
#28902 DTR should not be connected for EXEC mode, because if it is LOW, it bring the ESP in UPLOAD mode.
GPIO2 also need to be pulled up with a 10K resistor. Connect DTR to GPIO0 only when Upload needed.
By Torah
#29218 Problem solved. My wiring was right, the issue relays in that the battery power is not reliable. Thank you all the same!
By alemlishar
#61397 Hello martinayote,

I am building some demo on the wificlient examples and it works fine for some duration then it bring out exception 29 stack....errors, it happens b/c i required to make many connections in void draw()...., if you have any help i appericiate thank you.