Example sketches for the new Arduino IDE for ESP8266

Moderator: igrr

By mrburnette
#48668 @GengusKahn

I had downloaded this sketch six months ago and just got around to playing with it! Job well done.

I'm running the code on a $3 NoduMCU.
FYI:
Sketch uses 278,221 bytes (26%) of program storage space. Maximum is 1,044,464 bytes.
Global variables use 41,124 bytes (50%) of dynamic memory, leaving 40,796 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 81,920 bytes.

Amazing the possibilities for less than $3 U.S.D. ... or for us U.S. folks, the price of a Starbuck's Caffe Latte, Tall @$2.95

Thanks a lots for posting the ZIP ... the layout really helps when doing the mental exercise of how to design a home portal for some data collection.

Ray
By uncels
#59123 Thank you so much, i was struggling to get files uploaded to the ESP8266. This is the solution.
Together with the ESP8266 Sketch Data Upload, i probably can do it & maybe some more functions.

Recently i made an ESP8266 wordclock & wanted the farbtastic function in it, to have the colours changed from a webpage available from any home network connected device.
https://acko.net/blog/farbtastic-jquery-color-picker-plug-in/

Your example will make this possible, i can post it when 7 if i get it working (if anyone would like it).

Greetings: Uncels.