Example sketches for the new Arduino IDE for ESP8266

Moderator: igrr

By yoavshtainer
#38561 hello averyone!!

i'm trying to do something strange. i want to connect my ESP12E to nrf24 (why to do it, because nrf is mach cheaper then esp and i want to connect to Blynk). so i just want to know where i need to connect the CSN pin of the nrf (i can do some preperial to connect the CSN to the CLK but i dont want to do it...) i just need the ESP for the Blynk so i dont care form useing all is GPIO....

i forgot to tell that i'm planning to use the SCLK,MOSI,MISO,CS0 from the bottom of the ESP...

thank you! :D :D

yoav
By WereCatf
yoavshtainer wrote:i'm trying to do something strange. i want to connect my ESP12E to nrf24 (why to do it, because nrf is mach cheaper then esp and i want to connect to Blynk). so i just want to know where i need to connect the CSN pin of the nrf (i can do some preperial to connect the CSN to the CLK but i dont want to do it...) i just need the ESP for the Blynk so i dont care form useing all is GPIO....

i forgot to tell that i'm planning to use the SCLK,MOSI,MISO,CS0 from the bottom of the ESP...

You're being quite unclear and I am not familiar with NRF24, but the CSN is just the chip-select pin and CE selects between RX and TX, and you can just use whatever available GPIO-pin you like for those and adapt your code accordingly.
By yoavshtainer
#38665 thank you for your replays!

@WereCatf

if get what you said, i dont need a new leg for CSN?
how i'm supposed to config this pin in the sketch?
until now i used UNO for the nrf24 and there all the pin's config in the librery...