Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By SwiCago
schufti wrote:if you still have any gpio free it is as easy as that :D

Exactly as I thought

erhardd wrote:Have a look at:
viewtopic.php?p=31921#p31921

It's your TFT !
At the left side of the picture you see the SD-card is "doubled" to the TFT-SPI. Only cs-pin must be determined ..

Thanks, I'll download your zip and look st the sketch...looks like this display is a win for the ESP
By cyborgmax
#32271 [quote="Oldmicroguy"]After many hours of trial and error I managed to get this thing working.
you need Linux to run sh create_release.sh
if you are running Windows download Cygwin
The default download does not include the ZIP program which is needed so before you download open the Archive Package and select the ZIP program to be included in the download.

The create_release.sh will create a ZIP which you install into your library folder

To speed up the rendering add:
SPI.setFrequency(40000000);
to your sketch is the setup() section

Hello,
Hope you or someone who has succeed running this LCD can help me.
I have the 2.2" ILI9341 LCD no touch, I did these steps (ran create_release.sh in cygwin and added the resulting zip library to my arduino, but I still can't compile any of the examples, Arduino throws these errors:

WARNING: library Ucglib claims to run on [avr, sam] architecture(s) and may be incompatible with your current board which runs on [esp8266] architecture(s).

In file included from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ucglib_Arduino-1.3.3\src/Ucglib.h:61:0,
from HelloWorld.ino:47:
C:\Users\Username\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ucglib_Arduino-1.3.3\src/clib/ucg.h:126:0: warning: "PROGMEM" redefined [enabled by default]
#define PROGMEM
^
In file included from C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\1.6.5-947-g39819f0\cores\esp8266/Arduino.h:230:0,
from C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\1.6.5-947-g39819f0\libraries\SPI/SPI.h:24,
from HelloWorld.ino:46:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\1.6.5-947-g39819f0\cores\esp8266/pgmspace.h:15:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
#define PROGMEM ICACHE_RODATA_ATTR
^
In file included from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ucglib_Arduino-1.3.3\src\Ucglib.h:61:0,
from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ucglib_Arduino-1.3.3\src\Ucglib.cpp:41:
C:\Users\Username\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ucglib_Arduino-1.3.3\src\clib/ucg.h:126:0: warning: "PROGMEM" redefined [enabled by default]
#define PROGMEM
^
In file included from C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\1.6.5-947-g39819f0\cores\esp8266/Arduino.h:230:0,
from C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\1.6.5-947-g39819f0\libraries\SPI/SPI.h:24,
from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ucglib_Arduino-1.3.3\src\Ucglib.cpp:39:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15\packages\esp8266\hardware\esp8266\1.6.5-947-g39819f0\cores\esp8266/pgmspace.h:15:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
#define PROGMEM ICACHE_RODATA_ATTR
^
C:\Users\Username\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ucglib_Arduino-1.3.3\src\Ucglib.cpp: In function 'void ucg_com_arduino_init_8bit(ucg_t*)':
C:\Users\Username\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ucglib_Arduino-1.3.3\src\Ucglib.cpp:786:20: error: cannot convert 'volatile uint32_t* {aka volatile unsigned int*}' to 'volatile uint8_t* {aka volatile unsigned char*}' in assignment
u8g_data_port[0] = portOutputRegister(digitalPinToPort(ucg->pin_list[UCG_PIN_D0]));
^
C:\Users\Username\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ucglib_Arduino-1.3.3\src\Ucglib.cpp:789:20: error: cannot convert 'volatile uint32_t* {aka volatile unsigned int*}' to 'volatile uint8_t* {aka volatile unsigned char*}' in assignment
u8g_data_port[1] = portOutputRegister(digitalPinToPort(ucg->pin_list[UCG_PIN_D1]));
^
....etc. (same errors up to u8g_data_port[8])

Can you see what do I have wrong.
Thanks.
By erhardd
#32291 Moin, moin !

Ignore the warnings, but you use the wrong Ucglib ..
C:\Users\Username\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Ucglib_Arduino-1.3.3\src\Ucglib.cpp:786:20: error: cannot convert 'volatile uint32_t* {aka volatile unsigned int*}' to 'volatile uint8_t* {aka volatile unsigned char*}' in assignment
u8g_data_port[0] = portOutputRegister(digitalPinToPort(ucg->pin_list[UCG_PIN_D0]));

..better you remove the Ucglib_Arduino-1.3.3 from your "libraries"-folder.
If you have build with cygwin-bash you should have a :
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\ich\Eigene Dateien\Arduino\libraries\Ucglib --> (WindowsXP)
that must be used;
cygwin is a "stubborn horse";
-with the cygwin-terminal you have to "cd"(step for step) to your directory(better in C: )
-if you are in:
"your maschine" /cygdrive/c/ucglib-master/tools/release/arduino
you type in:
$ sh create_release.sh
This build the right Library for you.
ucglib_arduino_v1.3.zip
- to import;
Or copy only the Ucglib to your "libraries", as I did ..