Your new topic does not fit any of the above??? Check first. Then post here. Thanks.

Moderator: igrr

By Subhajit Das
#48261 Can I run ESP8266 Server and Client at once?
I am creating object for for both but using only one at a time. Still doesnt work.

Also my esp dosent seem to receive data from an arduino (transmit works, UART). Working in CP2102 with PC though. Baud rate 115200 and 19200 tried (both same speed).
Last edited by Subhajit Das on Tue May 31, 2016 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
By martinayotte
#48267 Do you means running an TCP Server, such HTTP WebServer, while executing a HTTP ClientRequest ?
Of course, you can !
Maybe you should show parts of your code to figure out where the issue is ...
For the Arduino TX to ESP RX, did you added a voltage translator or a voltage divider between them ?
By Subhajit Das
martinayotte wrote:Do you means running an TCP Server, such HTTP WebServer, while executing a HTTP ClientRequest ?
Of course, you can !
Maybe you should show parts of your code to figure out where the issue is ...
For the Arduino TX to ESP RX, did you added a voltage translator or a voltage divider between them ?

Thanks for the attention.
Yes ESP8266WebServer.
Yes I have voltage divider (10k/22k). Rx works for my CP2102 USB-TTL.
By Subhajit Das
#48270 Update: Server client working together, but still ESP8266 can not receive from arduino. Need serious fast help. My project's last date is near.
It's nothing about special code, program logic works. But even a simple serial echo program dosen't work.
Baud rate tried 115200, 19200, 57600.

Update: I confirm to able to connect to ESP-01 with 1k/1.8k voltage divider in RX pin.
But not working for ESP-12E with 10k/22k voltage divider in RX pin.
Last edited by Subhajit Das on Tue May 31, 2016 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.